No products in the cart.
Fundraising? We put the “FUN” in Fundraising!
How it works
- Sign-up your organization on iSprowt.com. (eg: PTA/PTO, class, educational foundation, club, etc.) Any size group can join.
- Email the people in your organization (eg: Student body, class, club, etc).
- An introductory email template with a “join” link will be provided upon your organization getting registered.
- Anyone you invite can join your group at any membership level
(1-month trial, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months.)
- There is no minimum or maximum to the number of people that can join through your organization.
- Your organization will receive a check based on 40% of the net profits for kits shipped to any iSprowt member in your organization.
- The iSprowt website login for your organization includes a portal for checking on the contribution status and participation by your organization members.
- Checks are mailed out quarterly once the contribution has reached at least $25. Fundraising that is less than $25 accumulates monthly until the minimum is reached.
Your PTA creates an iSprowt organization account. Your PTA sends out an email to all parents and 300 families join with a 1-year membership. Your PTA will receive a check for each active membership.
- Example: 300 families * $18 fundraising contribution = $5,400 to your PTA.
- As more people join, your fundraising goes up. If anyone cancels, we simply stop including those members donations in future fundraising payouts.
Your teacher creates an iSprowt Organization account and sends it to all students in the class. If 20 students sign up for a 1-year membership, then your teacher would receive $360 to use on school supplies for your class. (20 students * $18 per member for 12 months of a monthly membership = $360 fundraiser)
That’s a big contribution for class supplies!
Start Fundraising Now!